14 May 2007

Green & Black's Goodness

When I first started this blog I couldn't decide whether I wanted to call it Black & Green or Green & Black. I decided on Black & Green with the knowledge that some of the finest chocolates I have ever tasted come from Green & Black's I didn't want to take the chance of infringement. Of course, now that I am touting their glory maybe I can get some samples. Please?!?! Thanks to Marjorie for reminding me to mention them. And Marjorie I will share them with you if I get any.

If you are used to Hershey's, even their new found appreciation for dark chocolate, you have no concept of what a treat and shock you are in for the first time you try Green & Black's. Even knowing this I was flabbergasted when my adorable wife brought home some of their ice cream. You do not understand the glory of chocolate ice cream until you try some of this. Words do not suffice.

You must try Green & Black's!

From their website:
From those early days back in Portobello, London, it's unlikely Craig & Jo could have envisaged what a huge success Green & Black's would become. Today, we remain true to their original values of ethical trading & organic products and our aim continues to be the creation of chocolate products that gives a taste experience like no other. We believe every new creation has to be the best of its kind we've ever tasted & take time and care to bring out the intense flavor that has now become our trademark.

No comments: